insurance

This section is for 1976 to 1984 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Scorpion/Lambda/Sapporo/Challenger.
endlss

insurance

Post by endlss »

hi wanting to know what insurance companys people are with
not having much luck finding one
75wagon
Admin

Re: insurance

Post by 75wagon »

Just as a matter of interest, have you tried Shannons?
Have a look here.
http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4770
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Im with AAMI ,the misses tells me its about $265 for 3rd party ,fire/thieft. If I remember the sum insured is a grand total of 1800 bucks.
85 GN ,daily driver
86 GN ,resto project .
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

I'm with Shannons.
I can't remember the separate prices, but combined Green slip and Full Comprehensive is $540 for me (I'm 38 with a 60% no claim bonus)
That is with Agreed Value ($6000) and Salvage option (which means I keep the wreck and get the money).
All my mods are listed also.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Sean

Post by Sean »

The 2 GL Scorps are about 130ish dollars each. The magna is slightly less even tho I'd consider it more risky with its torquey V6 and wrong wheel drive.

All those are 3rd party only.

I think I got quoted as much as 500 for 3rd/Fire/Theft for my original GL when I was living in Scarborough in Perth, thats when I went to 3rd only. Now I have them all in a locked and alarmed shed I might look at putting fire and theft back on.

Only paying less than $500 for full comprehensive on my landcruiser..... Last comprehensive quote for my gold scorp was $2000 a year I guess landcruiser drivers are a lower risk?

Can't remember who the mitsi's are with, I go through a really good broker who's also a fucking hot chicky babe http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php? ... ref=search

Sean
Draff

Post by Draff »

endlss wrote:hi wanting to know what insurance company's people are with
not having much luck finding one
I use to have my GJ scorp (just recently decommissioned) with Justcars. price was around mid 200's for third party fire and theft.