ENDLSS back on the road after a long rebuild

This section is for 1976 to 1984 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Scorpion/Lambda/Sapporo/Challenger.
endlss

ENDLSS back on the road after a long rebuild

Post by endlss »

this is my scorp been on this site for a few years now ,
had a crack in the front windscreen took it out to fix and its turned into a comlete respray
lucky the car only had two spots of rust and no bog in the car

here are some of the pics of the rebuild

and in one piece

last pics arnt that good camera phone , will tack it out and get some nice shots ,
the car still needs to be rubbed back and given a buff ,
Paddles

Re: ENDLSS back on the road after a long rebuild

Post by Paddles »

very nice indeed. you have been busy, it will shine nicely after a rub and buff. mine started like that, someone put a dent in my rear quater so i ended up doing the whole car. lol
'84 GL Scorp, Mildly Worked 2.6 With Sigma Turbo Setup.
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

Ah yes.
I like :thumpsup:

I don't think I've ever seen a black Scorp before?

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
C_Fernance

Post by C_Fernance »

There has been a few black scorps around before. One of my old Scorps was black with a blue glitter over the top. I used to get around in it with the widened steelies, 265's, twin carbs, sunroof.etc. Was a bit of a beast that looked like something out of Mad Max. Unfortunately it was also a major rust bucket with holes everywhere so once it ran out of rego there was basically no chance to get it back on the road.

There was also another fellow up in Queensland that had a GE or GH scorp that was originally white which he resprayed black. Looked great but unfortunately it was written off after only a couple of weeks of being back on the road.

Not to mention MrD's mate, Boof, whose black Scorp had a massive bodykit.
TUFSIG
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by TUFSIG »

looks great mate love it in black
nice work indeed

another vic member too :P
TUFSIG
Boost Is the Only Way
1984 GK Sigma GSR, 2.6 EFI Turbo
1992 Aus Delivered 3000GT Twin Turbo
1984 GK Sigma GSR Stocka

endlss

Post by endlss »

thanks waiting for the next melb cruze
bad news is car was put on the road wed night , on friday night on my way to my night shift some one pulled out of a back street with out seeing me and i have to swerve hiting another car front bumper is a right off(pissed cos it was the cleanest i have ever seen) also nothing can be done by what the cops say you can cause an accident but if your not invovled you dont have to pay unless you say i was all my fault which few people will do
but will have to put on my old bumper for now which is good but not great
Sean

Post by Sean »

If you have the persons details, send a letter of demand via registered post to the person (not their insurance) stating that they have 14days to pay for the damages or you will commence legal action.

If they're stupid, and you're not asking for a ridiculous amount of money, they'll pay it, or get onto their insurance to pay you. Much easier for you if the person is hassling their insurance to pay you rather than you ringing their insurance up looking for money.

If they don't pay, go to your small claims court and commence action. There's no lawyers allowed in small claims courts they need to defend themselves. This will probably scare them into giving you some "fuck off and leave me alone" money before the court case comes around.

Even if it doesn't, rock up to court tell the magistrate/judge/ whomever your side of the story (dress well, speak politely) and see what happens, worst case they say no and you're only out of pocket for a few dollars when your posted your letter, and did the court paperwork.

Now, back on topic, the Scorp looks excellent. Black is on the short list of colours for when I paint one of mine.

Sean