MINT condition Scorpion seen near Munno Para Shopping Centre

This section is for 1976 to 1984 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Scorpion/Lambda/Sapporo/Challenger.
Cottees
Admin

MINT condition Scorpion seen near Munno Para Shopping Centre

Post by Cottees »

I was on my way to Bunnings near Munno Para Shopping Centre, and as I was entering the car park, I saw a absolutely MINT condition red Scorpion driving out. It looked brand new, and even had a luggage carrier on the boot (not sure exactly what it is called). I think it was a GH, but I didn't get to get a decent look at it till I was next to it. Sorry that I couldn't get pics, but I wasn't in a position to get my phone out. It was a real refreshing sight after seeing a poor beat up Sigma just up the road from there. Has anyone else seen this Scorpion around?
Cottees
Admin

Re: MINT condition Scorpion seen near Munno Para Shopping Centre

Post by Cottees »

Boot rack is what I think it is called. It was similar to this, but looked better, and was bolted to the boot. And suited the Scorpion.

Superscan811

Post by Superscan811 »

Cottees wrote:Has anyone else seen this Scorpion around?
There is a metallic brown GJ/GK in Northmead with a boot rack but I wouldn't call it mint. The bottom of the front guards are a bit average.
As for the Boot Rack, I think it looks good but is impractical.

Cheers.
ThisWayUp

Post by ThisWayUp »

No I haven't seen it but will keep my eyes peeled now. About a year ago I saw a perfect GH scorp, Red, Lowered, polished fifteen or sixteens on it and turboed. That was in Willaston but I've only seen it the once dagnabbit!
BIGDAN

Re: MINT condition Scorpion seen near Munno Para Shopping Ce

Post by BIGDAN »

That's a orange one ? or the brown one ... the brown is MINT and wont sell it until hes dead !!!!!!