Injected 5 litre into scorpion. Anyone done one?

This section is for 1976 to 1984 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt/Dodge/Plymouth Scorpion/Lambda/Sapporo/Challenger.
redgj1981

Injected 5 litre into scorpion. Anyone done one?

Post by redgj1981 »

HI there im Arthur new to the website. Just wondering if anyone has put a holden 5 litre in a scorp and has some tips on engine & box mounts (tried crs but they only do mount kits for v6) tunnel clearance with a getrag 5 speed. Think i may need to go vented discs for front brakes,(yet to check it all out with Qld transport) is there any other mitsubishi's that are interchangable for brakes? Doner car is 1999 vs ute with getrag 5 speed & injected 304, live axle lsd. Tossing up keeping ute as is and sell scorp or do the transplant. Any info would be appreciated,cheers.
Scratchbuilt

Re: Injected 5 litre into scorpion. Anyone done one?

Post by Scratchbuilt »

Ever build it?, i guess it was too technical for here,being non mitsibishi they would of been stumped. Fit a ford Windsor motor they slot straight in.
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Re: Injected 5 litre into scorpion. Anyone done one?

Post by Scorpma82 »

Try Castlemaine Rod Shop and RRS......these guys are probably your best chance other than fabricating a set yourself

I've never heard of a Holden/Chev engine in a Sigma/Scorpion (apart from one hacked up 308 powered GJ) but heaps and heaps of Ford variants (mainly 302 but some 351's.....as far as I know, all have been Windsors)

See what those guys say about your application
Built with pride, Driven in anger