Drift gb

This section is for 1969 to 1976 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Plymouth/Dodge/Colt Valiant/Galant/FTO/GTO/Colt/Cricket.
2Lgalant

Drift gb

Post by 2Lgalant »

Ok been thinking bout what I can do with the Gsr after owning one I know I'm not a big fan just to big for me I like smaller cars so what I was thinking rip donk,box and locked diff out of it and throw it into a gb fuel inject it and turbo make it fly higher then snoop dogg lol ok my worry is what suspenision setup should I go it's not going to be regoed so not fussed on that all I want it's big eff off camber like normal drift cars and cheap lol anyone done this before or know the easiest way to do it ?
Rally_2.6LC
Location: Either under a car, on the computer or in bed...around Ryde

Re: Drift gb

Post by Rally_2.6LC »

If you want camber, either adjustable strut tops or get LC Lancer engine cross member and then starion lower control arms this will give you neg camber.
I have starion LCA in my LC and have 2.8 degreese, so in a GB (which from memory is skinnier) you should get a bit more).
If you want EFI get TN/TP injection as this fits inside the bonnet easily, TR/TS does not fit without choppping bonnet and bending strut towers.

2.6 in a GB also will be very tight, radiator will have to be very skinny and no mechanical fan will fit.
Intercooler will have to be outside of car too as there is no room between radiator/grill/bumper.

As with other stuff......experiment.

Cheers Matt
'75 GC daily (slowly dying)
'80 LC 2.6L rally car (generally something broken until 2 weeks before an event)
'71 GA 2.6 Turbo project (i only wanted the diff and got another project)
^This side up^

Formely "Matt"
yno26galant

Re: Drift gb

Post by yno26galant »

Ive managed to get x2 10inch thermo fans in between the grill and the raditor :)