What autos can i use for 4g63t in GB

This section is for 1969 to 1976 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Plymouth/Dodge/Colt Valiant/Galant/FTO/GTO/Colt/Cricket.
lchilds82

What autos can i use for 4g63t in GB

Post by lchilds82 »

just wondering what autos can be used in this conversion, any ideas
4GB63t
lchilds82

Re: What autos can i use for 4g63t in GB

Post by lchilds82 »

cheers mate
4GB63t
paully77galant

Post by paully77galant »

i'm thinking about doin the same eng conversion in my '77 gd sedan and i've heard that some sigmas have c10 autos behind them. its only a rumor to me but worth investigating as that would be a strong option. also are you gonna get yours engineered?
lchilds82

Post by lchilds82 »

By enginered do you mean mod plated? IF so then yes definetely but its looking like quiet the expensive little conversion, i wanted to go supra 5 spd but that looks real expensive, let me know how you go and what you find and ill do the same.
4GB63t
stealth

Post by stealth »

good liuck trying to do the c10 conversion as mick has left this site
he was the one with c10 adaptor plates
and didnt sell any as to sigma galant as far as i know
no one wanted to spend any money :blah:
its all good to have options but if no-one ever takes up these things people leave
Engineering the unfair advantage !
Red bull , fuelling the fastest race cars on earth !
lchilds82

Post by lchilds82 »

RETRACTED STATEMENTS
Last edited by lchilds82 on Mon May 17, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4GB63t
andrewharris88

Post by andrewharris88 »

I stand by "lchilds82" and how he is sticking up for "paully77galant" against put downs
This is a forum, designed to help Chrysler passionate people with their cars and modifications.

I understand now why most people don’t comment anymore.

If you don’t have anything nice to say or don't want to generally help people then get off this forum.

Regards
Andrew (someone that’s not negative and has no problem sticking up for people)

Post edited by: 75wagon
Torana68

Post by Torana68 »

chilllax dude , go have a coffee.......as for Autos , you should be able to build up a good torqueflite or even start asking around about a beefed up BW35 (2.6 one might be a cheap option?), they arnt as bad as people say, people who bad mouth them will be the ones who dont have them serviced 12 monthly or do roll backs etc with a std box. :D (my BW35 has 119K miles on it and still going fine behind the 1600)
"can I put Corolla pistons in my Anchortron with a Hyundai head? will it do better burnouts with 40 solex's? "...... Im so needing coffee...
mic_77

Post by mic_77 »

Still here and can still help out with the adaptors if people actually want them only problem is once they learn that to get it all done properly they won't have much change from 4k for a very basic set-up they all shy away in the end mine ended up costing 6k but it will not break with what I am doing.

cheers Mic
lchilds82

Post by lchilds82 »

by mic_77 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:25 am

Still here and can still help out with the adaptors if people actually want them only problem is once they learn that to get it all done properly they won't have much change from 4k for a very basic set-up they all shy away in the end mine ended up costing 6k but it will not break with what I am doing.
so what is it exactly that you do? and how many have you done?, do you have any pics your work?
4GB63t
oldn64
Oldn Engineering

Post by oldn64 »

Guy can vouch for both Stealths and mic_77 engineering both top class. Some of the original members might not have huge stats but the passion is still there ask the right questions and we will usually respond. Yes modifying can be bloody expensive but when you look at something different then expect to make most of the stuff yourself.

BW35's arent as bad as you might think. You do need to be careful with the torqueflight boxes from the scorps as there is a wide block version (rarer yes but they are around) BW sold heaps of boxes not only to mitsu but toyota/ford/volvo so they do handle alot more power and torque than alot of boxes. look around ask questions. I am sure there is a solution out there.

Cheers

PS: trans cooler is mandatory in these applications.
The way God intended it.....Chrysler for the win :D