Unite all Galant/Sigma Wagon drivers Facebook Group

This section is for 1969 to 1976 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Plymouth/Dodge/Colt Valiant/Galant/FTO/GTO/Colt/Cricket.
DeepBlueGalant

Unite all Galant/Sigma Wagon drivers Facebook Group

Post by DeepBlueGalant »

Hello,

I could not find any rules in this section that prohibits advertising. So I hope it is okay. If not - just delete this posting.

I'm trying to unite all (or at least a lot) Sigma / Galant WAGON (only) drivers in a Facebook group. It is for the following Wagon models: Galant A120, Galant A160, Sigma GH, GJ, GK, GN. Not that I love Facebook but there are a lot people that don't use boards anymore.
It is NOT that I want to steal users from here. So of course stay here, too!

Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/523263481173061
My Galants: Galant A163V 2.0 4G63 & Galant EA0 2.5 6A13
Sigmaproject

Re: Unite all Galant/Sigma Wagon drivers Facebook Group

Post by Sigmaproject »

Got a wagon..but no Facebook account..and you cant log-in without an account. I had a Facebook account once..but it seemed to be collecting a lot of private information to use against me at a later date. ;-)
brichman

Post by brichman »

Sigmaproject wrote:Got a wagon..but no Facebook account..and you cant log-in without an account. I had a Facebook account once..but it seemed to be collecting a lot of private information to use against me at a later date. ;-)
Make a fake one then! A lot of my friends use fake, empty profiles to play games that require a facebook connection. If you dont put anything on it, there's nothing for people to take :) and i'm sure you wouldn't want to risk the chance of missing out on seeing some cool pics of a wagon or two ;)
DeepBlueGalant

Post by DeepBlueGalant »

brichman you are right. :)

Sigmaproject I can understand you but you may miss nice things about the wagon. Currently we are 20 members in the group
and there is something new nearly every day. Like brichman said: Create a fake profile. But it should look a bit genuine so Facebook doesn't delete it.
My Galants: Galant A163V 2.0 4G63 & Galant EA0 2.5 6A13