A MASSIVE THANKYOU TO GAPHIL!

This section is for 1969 to 1976 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Plymouth/Dodge/Colt Valiant/Galant/FTO/GTO/Colt/Cricket.
MRGA

A MASSIVE THANKYOU TO GAPHIL!

Post by MRGA »

Dear EVERYONE! I want to send a HUGE thankyou to GAPHIL for all of his help and the sale of his GA to me today. I went over the car with a fine tooth comb when I got it home and I was blown that there is really little to do to the car, Minor bits and pieces really, and it runs like a dream, but there is no rush with this car, I dont care if it takes me 5 years! So I want to say that during the course of the rebuild, there will be lots of pics and questions, to come. We really need to get more active people on here, I am going to post the page link to my Facebook page. Thankyou to 75WAGON for his advice and Taz too. If anyone knows of someone with GA parts, please let me know as I'll need some pieces over the years to come. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
The 20 year wait is OVER ! The GA is MINE I TELL YA , ALL MINE , BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Taz

Re: A MASSIVE THANKYOU TO GAPHIL!

Post by Taz »

Congrats mate, im sure we all look forward to a packed build thread!
:thumpsup: :thumpsup:
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

MRGA wrote:I went over the car with a fine tooth comb when I got it home and I was blown that there is really little to do to the car
It's pretty clean.
Here's a pic of it from Feb 2011.

As for advice, that's what this page is all about. Ask questions you don't know the answers to, and hopefully someone else does.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
gaPhil

Post by gaPhil »

cheers mate, best of luck with the car.
71 GA Galant - Project
Build thread is here: http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=5600