Introduction :)

This section is for 1969 to 1976 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Plymouth/Dodge/Colt Valiant/Galant/FTO/GTO/Colt/Cricket.
jamesdawson

Introduction :)

Post by jamesdawson »

Hey Guys,

Found this forum a few months ago and finally decided to register!

I am the proud owner of a 1976 GD Galant 1600 as of 6 or so months ago and I have been doing her up since then. I am looking to do an engine conversion possibly a 4G64 sigma engine I hear they are popular. Just wondering if anyone could help me out on where to get one ? I live in the Newcastle area. Also If any of you guys have done it before if you could possibly part with a few tips? Look forward to hearing from you.

James,
75wagon
Admin

Re: Introduction :)

Post by 75wagon »

Welcome to the forum, another Newcastle member? Interesting. I think we might just have to meet up?

Dave.
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Taz

Re: Introduction :)

Post by Taz »

Sup.

I work at a wrecking yard in brisbane, so if you cant find anything down there i can get you something from up here.
Currently doing a 4g64 conversion in my LC now, cept with a twin cam head and 500hp shoved down its throat.
Look for an L300 or MK triton 4g64 block and mate it with a GSR head if you want twin cam or keep the stock sohc, but we have plenty in stock up here, its just freight is the killer if youre not visiting in a car with boot space anytime soon .