how sexy does this sound!? my babys 1st run in at least 2yrs

This section is for 1969 to 1976 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Plymouth/Dodge/Colt Valiant/Galant/FTO/GTO/Colt/Cricket.
79_lancer

Re: how sexy does this sound!? my babys 1st run in at least

Post by 79_lancer »

That's still pretty quick lol. Nice work..... I wonder what I can get with my motor then :wut: lol.
I did a google search on possible power output for 4g32's and it came up with a post from here ( from the archives lol) some people think you would struggle to get 100hp at the wheels with a fully worked engine, while others have said they are just over..... Oh well, sounds like a fun car to drive :)
1979 LC lancer ( possibly awaiting big plans )

1979 LC lancer ( other daily )

1968 VE valiant safari wagon ( EOI $1800 ONO )

2007 Nissan pathfinder (daily )

GD Galant, hothouse green ( hopefully finished.... Some time....)
75glnt

Re: how sexy does this sound!? my babys 1st run in at least

Post by 75glnt »

Yea there was another guy I used to speak to on fb who had a similar setup to mine. Bombed an 1.6 but he had it stroked and bigger bits than mine, like the cam and valves. He said it pulled 13s with pepper pots. As long as I break 15. I'm happy. Although. One day, I'll get her into 13s if it won't already. A few guys I know that are into (of all cars :p ) 120y's said with the upgrades I have, the weight I have. And someone who knows exactly what to do. It should beat high 14s. So... Here's hoping (Y)
N/A ALL THE WAY