v8 sigma conversion

This section is for 1976 to 1987 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt Galant/Sigma/Lonsdale.
rufazz

v8 sigma conversion

Post by rufazz »

hi guys im conteplating doing a v8 conversion and just chasing info i tried searching but i found nothing can any one point me in the direction of the links if there is any

cheers in advance
ddt

Re: v8 sigma conversion

Post by ddt »

you can check out amgisobrut's V8 sigma build in the Builds section: Title is G spec GH, i think.
'Member's Rides' Link for LIL RED WGN: http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4742
rufazz

Post by rufazz »

so this is the only conversion on this forum hey
daffy2102

Post by daffy2102 »

hey there im new here and just found your post i live in new zealand and our national online trading site is trademe.co.nz there have been a couple of v8 conversions here though im not a ford man i have noticed that the windsor 202 motor has been put into sigma twice i dont have any of there info but if you have a look through new zealand trademe auctions through google you should find the old auctions.

hope this helps
daffy2102
amgis_obrut

Post by amgis_obrut »

rufazz wrote:so this is the only conversion on this forum hey
what exactly are you looking for
GH Sigma, 16" Mesh wheels, sports steering wheel and a V8 exhaust
motorcycles4eva

Post by motorcycles4eva »

heya mate.. i have a road registered v8 sigma.. what info are you after.. i have info from the engineer's report which may help..
cheers..
amgis_obrut

Post by amgis_obrut »

motorcycles4eva wrote:heya mate.. i have a road registered v8 sigma.. what info are you after.. i have info from the engineer's report which may help..
cheers..
you best be posting pics up of that

did you build it ??
GH Sigma, 16" Mesh wheels, sports steering wheel and a V8 exhaust
motorcycles4eva

Post by motorcycles4eva »

heya mate.. i didn't build it but i'm fixing the gremlins in it.. soon i'll be ripping out the engine and adding some extra goody's to it. .. saying that i've only had the car for a couple of days, so i'm still learning of what it has in it/done to it/etc..
im in the process of fixing the brakes master cylinder.. turns out it isn't a commodore one after all.. i have a falcon 1 inch master with commodore cylinder (the bit that holds the fluid) for clearance reasons. i purchased the vn 5L part only to find it was different.. and luckily i have ford parts in my shed,,thats the only way i found the real one on there.
i can keep info coming if any interest.