Sigma in Glendale (NSW) ??

This section is for 1976 to 1987 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt Galant/Sigma/Lonsdale.
si81gma

Sigma in Glendale (NSW) ??

Post by si81gma »

Has anyone else seen the light green GJ (i think) around Glendale/Boolaroo??? The one with the bodykit, painted lights and the ironing board wing on the back? lol It's tidy, but looks horrible... Does anyone know who owns it? It's been in the area for years...
75wagon
Admin

Re: Sigma in Glendale (NSW) ??

Post by 75wagon »

This one?

I'm sure it would be the same one you are talking about?
This car has been around in that area for years as you stated. It used to be driven around by a heavily bearded oldish man.
It now has P plates and I have been seeing it a bit more lately.
I see it regularly, It parks at a house not that far from mine. I don't know the owner, and I haven't tried to speak to them.

Dave...
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Yeah Im not sure but I think maybe the new owner lives near the BMX track at Argenton, I too have seen him around in that area.
85 GN ,daily driver
86 GN ,resto project .
si81gma

Post by si81gma »

That's the one.. Thanks for the photos Dave :) The first time i saw it I was in mine, it's interesting to say the least... :hit: I've seen it in a driveway near the bmx track too. He's not on here is he??