GH Sigma Wagon in tassie

This section is for 1976 to 1987 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt Galant/Sigma/Lonsdale.
gdgalantlover

GH Sigma Wagon in tassie

Post by gdgalantlover »

So, In April i regretfully sold my A53 Colt Galant. I had a Datsun 720 Ute then a AE93 SX Corolla with a 4AGE in it. While i had the Corolla i felt like i had to get back into a "Bitsamissin" so the hunt was on. I Found a decent GE SE Sedan but old mates sales tactic didn't work on me. About a month later i less than average GH Sigma wagon popped up on Gumtree not far from me so anyways it was convenient i sold the Corolla and brought the Sigma. 4G52 and 4 speed. Bloke had had it 13 years and claimed to have a spiritual connection with it despite it being neglected!

$600 i paid for this "vehicle" with four months of rego! of course it wasnt in the best of conditions. I already had a spare bonnet so that was one of the first things changed!

Also got a GE Chrome bar (ironically off my old one) and a set of SE Alloys cheap, then some home made lowering! Shortly after a head unit on the budget and sports wheel!

A good clean out shortly followed!

Before

After

Anyways, at the moment it has a blown diff. Im getting a GE Parts car during this week to sort a diff!
GDGALANTLOVER

Current Cars

- 1980 GH Sigma Wagon

Past Cars
- 1976 GD Chrysler Galant Sedan
- 1975 GC Valiant Galant Wagon
- 1980 Nissan Datsun Stanza
- 1978 GE Chrysler Sigma SE
- 1986 Mitsubishi RC Colt
- 1974 Mitsubishi Colt Galant A53
- 1985 Nissan Datsun 720
- 1990 Toyota Corolla SX 4AGE