Buying a GH Sigma turbo

This section is for 1976 to 1987 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt Galant/Sigma/Lonsdale.
Campoy88

Buying a GH Sigma turbo

Post by Campoy88 »

Hi guys
I Wanted to know how much i should pay for a gh sigma turbo.
I will give you a little info on it and if any one can give me a rough estimate of value that would be much appreciated

-First off i am buying if off my grandfather.He bought it new so only one owner.
-Been in garage for about 15 years.
-body is strait never been in accident
-door trim is faded so may need touch up
-seats have had covers on them since day one in immaculate condition.
-car needs respray but he has factory paint from mitsubishi.
-engine needs to be dropped in but is a full rebuild all genuine mitsubishi parts
-original turbo
-car has no after market parts every thing is original
-alot of the parts are in boxs so car needs a bit of work to finish the car

Thanks for your time.
ddt

Re: Buying a GH Sigma turbo

Post by ddt »

Campoy88 wrote:Hi guysI Wanted to know how much i should pay for a gh sigma turbo... i am buying if off my grandfather.
IMHO, you should buy it for as little as you can if he is happy that someone in the family is interested in it and wants to restore it.
If he is selling it because he needs the cash then you should be giving him your best offer.

Without pics and just going by your description it may only be worth around 2-3K out in the real world. On the one hand it's a complete(?), straight, original, one owner car, but on the other hand it needs reassembly and paint.
'Member's Rides' Link for LIL RED WGN: http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=4742
MrSigma

Re: Buying a GH Sigma turbo

Post by MrSigma »

Let me know if ur not interested in buying the car, will give u up to $5k depending on condition