4g63t sohc into ge sigma

This section is for 1976 to 1987 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt Galant/Sigma/Lonsdale.
Chryslrsgma78

4g63t sohc into ge sigma

Post by Chryslrsgma78 »

Hey guys,

I have been looking at putting a 4g63t sohc into my ge sigma. I have looked at the threads on here but couldn't find enough info on it. Such as tailshaft length, will the sigma tailshaft fit ? And is it hard to convert over to hydrolic clutch and how much work would there be in running the wires for the efi ? Will the sigma diff be ok with the turbo ?

Any information would be great
Cheers :)
DriveBy

Re: 4g63t sohc into ge sigma

Post by DriveBy »

A donor Lancer EX would be perfect for you or a starion NB maybe. Should be reasonably straight forward wiring and the clutch master being the biggest obstacles. Must be a prop company not too far away you could use and I have it on good authority that the LSD rear end from the EX or Scorp swaps in with little hassle apart from being a tad wider. Although my knowledge may be tested here
Chryslrsgma78

Re: 4g63t sohc into ge sigma

Post by Chryslrsgma78 »

Thanks for the reply :) ,
so I will need a different diff from a starion or lancer ? It won't bolt up to my sigma diff ? And any diffrence in tail shafts length and what not ? And what parts can I use from my sigma ?

:)