PLEASE HELP!!!! tn wiring diagram

This section is for 1976 to 1987 Chrysler/Mitsubishi/Colt Galant/Sigma/Lonsdale.
ISKA8

PLEASE HELP!!!! tn wiring diagram

Post by ISKA8 »

hi guys im having trouble with my gk sigma,ive put a tn magna injection and im having troubles with the wiring loom,does any one have a diagram showing me exactly how its put into a sig??if anyones's online now it would be a huge help..the main part im having dramas with is after ive spun the throttle body 180degrees,i cant seem to find the plug for the altinator??a diagram would be helfull or the cold start??i think thats what it is??
1984 SIGMA GK GSR (was EFI TURBO 10psi 194.0kw atw ) N/A head & cam
*1991 VN SS 5spd...HI COMP HEAD & CAM
2004 MITSUBISHI EXPRESS BIG RIG MOBILE DETAILING 0414017857!
MY NEW TOY F6310
rob020

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! tn wiring diagram

Post by rob020 »

haha.. i did my wiring loom and lost the water temperature plug :(

http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3716

my topic has a link to all the wires by their plug pinout (workshop manual sucks!! colours are wrong half the time!)

and my edited diagram...

any specific questions... ask me... only 3 wires need to be connected to the sigma... battery, ignition on, and crank

cheers,
rob
"launching missiles? who do they think i am? iraq? where would i get a missile from?" "that means rocks too dumbaass" "oh"
conversation recently overheard at police station after big night out
rob020

Post by rob020 »

alternator wiring should stay the same... have you changed to the magna alternator?? you just need to swap the plugs to get the one that fits the alternator youre using

i dont know what you mean by cold start.... take a crappy photo off a cameraphone or something and well soon be able to tell you what youre talking about
"launching missiles? who do they think i am? iraq? where would i get a missile from?" "that means rocks too dumbaass" "oh"
turbogj260

Post by turbogj260 »

hes talking about the idol air control motor that sits ontop of the throttle body. i took it off and adjusted the throttle butterfly. its only really used when the A/C comes on so the motor dosnt stall.
81 Turbo GJ SIG-260
04 BA GT BA GT
ISKA8

Post by ISKA8 »

thanks guys,i was talking about the plug at the bottom of the throttle body(maNIFOLD)sits underneath.?its a 2 pin plug?im pretty sure its for cold start??
i know there are 2 looms which join to 1,and one of them has the alternator plug and its earth,and the other holds all the injectors and so forth.but what about the plug for that switch i was refering to??i cant find a plug for it?the alternator plug fits it but then i havnt got one for the alternator? bloody weird..i know its hard to understand,especially with no pics.hopefully the diagrams that u guys provided will be of assistance..ill keep uz posted.
MY NEW TOY F6310
rob020

Post by rob020 »

i have nearly an entire looms worth of spare plugs... if you cant find one, send me 5 bucks for postage and ill send you one..
76gdwagon

Post by 76gdwagon »

dont know if we talking bout same thing but
when i done injection i had touble starting when cold cause didnt connect plug to water temp
outlet it looks the same as an injector one?
rob020

Post by rob020 »

yea, ive lost the injector looking water temperature plug.... ive got the one wire one... but not that one... where on earth did it go???
rob020

Post by rob020 »

oh... haha, you mean him too?? well, ive got heaps of those plugs, ive just misplaced the one off my loom
ISKA8

Post by ISKA8 »

hey boys i think i got it figured?? I THINK!!
quick question: i think i forgot to grab the alternator plug and earth wires off the old loom after i chopped it.were do the wires go if i were to re connect them again??or do i have to get another loom?
MY NEW TOY F6310
rob020

Post by rob020 »

the big one with the thread and the nut should go to constant 12v, or in other words... the battery

i lost the plug for mine, so i just used a couple spade connectors,
mines a triton alternator though, so it doesnt use the 2-pin "injector" style plug like the magna one does..

one connection goes to the alternator light in the dash
and the other is the sensor wire... which i think goes to ignition on or something? not terribly sure

the wires should all just be sitting there though... use the original alternator for the vehicle and you wont have to change the plugs :thumpsup: