Sigma turbo seats in a Ge

Talk about anything car related here that isn't covered below.
CRZYGE

Sigma turbo seats in a Ge

Post by CRZYGE »

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can help me out here? I'm looking at buyin some Recaro seats out of a sigma turbo, but the bloke was sayin where you actually plug the seat belt into, that the thing was connected to the seat instead of the floor but they are not connected to the seat and he no longer has them.
1. Do they fit a Ge
2. Can I just use the things that are bolted to the floor for the seat belts to clip into
3. Does anyone have the things I need to attach to the seats

Thanks for your help

Jye. 0405935353 MSG or call me if it's easier
CRZYGE

Re: Sigma turbo seats in a Ge

Post by CRZYGE »

Cheers mate, yeh there is a little badge that say Recaro on it. I have seen the turbo seats before and yes they are different. Also do you know anything about the seat belt clip things being attached the the actual seat instead of being bolted to the floor?
75wagon
Admin

Post by 75wagon »

I haven't ever seen a Recaro seat with the seat belt attached to the seat. Mine certainly don't, but then again, mine are aftermarket Recaro's.

I wouldn't think it would matter too much anyway. You'd just use your original seat belt set up, and if the Recaro came with a seat belt clip, I'm sure it could be removed.
If you want any sigma-galant.com stickers, then look here for how to get them sigma-galant.com stickers
CRZYGE

Post by CRZYGE »

Cheers for the feed back. When I get pictures I will put them up