Top gear

Talk about anything car related here that isn't covered below.
mckenzig

Top gear

Post by mckenzig »

Who watched Top gear tonight as the retro advertisement was on the Chrysler sigma?
Sideways

Re: Top gear

Post by Sideways »

Top gear Aus?
It's an insult to the original, tasteless and squarely aimed at entertaining the mindless bogan hords. A waste of airtime.
Edit to add: I feel sorry for James Morrison, he's a nice bloke who's done himself no favours by being involved with this second rate attempt.
Good drivers have dead bugs on the side windows.....
psshhhht

Post by psshhhht »

yeah, the nobs just laughed at how crap the ad was, but also basically implied that the sigmas were crap too.. ok, so they're not exactly brilliant cars by today's standards, but we all know that they're still pretty fun machines!

TGA is absolutely pathetic, I totally agree on that, however I think that James is also a twat, I only like Warren (did you see his painting of the Mas GTS? that was awesome, wish I could draw/paint like him! And that younger guy is such a wanker, seriously makes me cringe so much!

Haha, ok, had my bitch and moan now lol :lol: :twisted:
looking to start an mechanical apprenticeship, if you know of anyone in Melbourne or Gippsland who's looking for a first year, let me know!
Sideways

Post by Sideways »

It's a pity, they had a real opportunity to put a different spin on a great show, but succeeded only in doing a low rate copy - a shame really. Not that their target audience will realise that....... ;) :lol:
Good drivers have dead bugs on the side windows.....
S1GMARE

Post by S1GMARE »

I thought I was the only person who thinks TGA is lame. They are just cluless butchers, worse than monster garage.
I'm amazed they don't call each other hamster, captain slow and clarkson.

I never knew you could fix understeer just by changing wheels from 22" to 20". (Testing a HSV s/c). :roll: