Need Help, Wheel Spacers , Hub Adpaters

Talk about anything car related here that isn't covered below.
astronturbo77
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Re: Need Help, Wheel Spacers , Hub Adpaters

Post by astronturbo77 »

hey. i have mucked around with spacers and wot not before. The safest 'spacer' i reckon are the bolt on jobbies that you can get for silvias i 4x 114.3 pcd. they are aluminium and use the original wheel studs to bolt the spacers onto the hub and have their own studs threaded in the aluminium.

as for the wheels rubbing on full lock the only things i can suggest is modifing you steering lock stop mounts by welding some little spacer blocks on for that your wheels dont rub, or reduce your tyres aspect ratio.

how low is your scorp? i have 17's on my Gd galant and they dont rub on full lock and its been lowered 40mm in the front.
BUILT NOT BROUGHT BY ALGIE.
panda

Post by panda »

astronturbo77 wrote:hey. i have mucked around with spacers and wot not before. The safest 'spacer' i reckon are the bolt on jobbies that you can get for silvias i 4x 114.3 pcd. they are aluminium and use the original wheel studs to bolt the spacers onto the hub and have their own studs threaded in the aluminium.
On my GJ Rallycar, I use 15" alloys from a VR4 which has a totally wrong off-set, but I think they look great. I use the same studded spacers as 'astronturbo' to correct the off-set without any problems. Rallying is a good test to see what works ! :)
I'm here for a good time, not a long time !

GJ Rally Sigma, 2.6 Haltech MPI [SOLD]
S1GMARE

Post by S1GMARE »

I could go on all day about spacers, but instead I'll actually tell you where you can get them.

http://justjap.com/store/home.php?cat=269

It's put these baby's on or change wheels. The guys in Japan have been using these hubs for donkeys years, no dramas.