82 scorpian wireing diagram

Talk about anything car related here that isn't covered below.
Scratchbuilt

82 scorpian wireing diagram

Post by Scratchbuilt »

Hey guys I'm chasing a full wireing diagram for a 1982 scorpion. I have one from a 78 sigma but its a lil outdated and I don't have a need for a full repair manual.

So could someone post one up for me to copy or direct me to somewhere I can....

thanks.
Scratchbuilt

Re: 82 scorpian wireing diagram

Post by Scratchbuilt »

I guess I should just figure them out via a test light and switching on each component to see what wire goes where. Front and back. :hit:
Scratchbuilt

Post by Scratchbuilt »

Talk about a dead forum....
C_Fernance

Post by C_Fernance »

I have just scanned the factory wiring diagram for an 81 Scorp. Stupid me saved it as a PDF rather then a JPG or similar I could easily upload. Send me a PM with your email address and I can send it to you.
C_Fernance

Post by C_Fernance »

Managed to convert them. The original wiring diagram is printed on a long sheet that unfolds. As you can see it's pretty fragile and starting to fall apart from age. It's not the best job as I was kind of rushing. All the scans overlap so you should be able to join them up into something understandable. Hopefully this gets it sorted for you, if not I have other year models and European and General Export versions too, or can redo this one at a later date when I have more time and can take a bit more care to do a better job of it.