buy or not to buy???

Talk about anything car related here that isn't covered below.
RyBj

buy or not to buy???

Post by RyBj »

ive found a nice little 79' sigma around the corner from my house, its a two litre with a five speed manual. the interior is quite nice and its got a good sound system in it. the body is in quite good condition, with only one small section of rust on the passenger door. it drives like a bit of a tank compared to my gd, and the gears a little funky. the front bumper has been replaced with a corona bumper and it has a duel square headlight. she wants $1000 for it, dont know whether to buy it or give it a miss?? help a brother out!
A112H

Re: buy or not to buy???

Post by A112H »

buy
Scorpma82
Sigma-Galant Police (Global Mod)

Post by Scorpma82 »

buy it before one of us do :P
Built with pride, Driven in anger
geezer101

Post by geezer101 »

Twin square headlights? IMO the 4G52 2 litre is a good engine. And yes, compared to the flyweight Galant the Sig feels heavy - but it might mean the front end is tired (or the tyres need attention). BEAT HER DOWN IN PRICE! You could squeeze her for $850 seeming it has been given the frankenstein treatment and the gearbox is a bit suss. 8-)
RyBj

Post by RyBj »

ill give her a few days to stew and then she'll probably beg me to take it for less. the rego runs out in 2 days and thats the next question, pay the rego or not? ive already got a daily so it would just be sitting if i did pay rego and if i didnt. and the gd is my project daily so old mate sigma would be a bit left out. if any of you guys from perth want it ill give you her number.