how to 4g54 carb to efi in 89 b2600

This section is for Chrysler/Dodge D50, Mitsubishi L200/Triton, Plymouth Arrow Truck
jimmyb

how to 4g54 carb to efi in 89 b2600

Post by jimmyb »

Hey fellas , I have a b2600 Mazda and a donor car TR magna manual wagon ,I have the engine ,the engine bay parts of the loom out as well as the ECU ,the plan is to do this in two stages ,convert to fuel injection then do custom exhaust and turbo (no intercooler) the b2600,my question is how much of the wireing loom do I need as it is only the fuel injection that I am adding ,I spoke with an auto elec and he said get everything under dash and all (is this really necessary?) I don't really want to rewire the whole car as a magna ,is it a better alternative to just go aftermarket ECU straight up as I will want to run more than 8 psi boost in this if im going to the trouble of turbo the car , does any one now of a good workshop to enquire about this sort of mod ,I really love this ute but it is slow want to make it a bit more enjoyable to drive ,any help much appreciated thanks fellas :).
Sigmaproject

Re: how to 4g54 carb to efi in 89 b2600

Post by Sigmaproject »

Good info here ..http://www.sigma-galant.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1487

Another thing you will need is the timing case and associated bits from a Sigma GN Astron 2
jimmyb

Re: how to 4g54 carb to efi in 89 b2600

Post by jimmyb »

THANKS MAN THIS IS REALLY HELPFULL :)